Thursday, October 11, 2007

lovely music

Current work: archaeologist c9/10
Listening to: Ray Wilson, Live and Acoustic (is very, very good)
Reading: next up is Lilian Darcy’s Café Du Jour

Best statement meeting we’ve ever had yesterday. Really positive. Am thoroughly reassured about next year. Son is going to be happy, and that is the most important thing.

Thanks to everyone who's sent me private emails or commented here about my, ahem, scary day ahead. I'll be offline until tomorrow as I'm likely to be asleep. (No using machinery for 24 hours... hmm, I'd be gutted if I accidentally deleted my book, especially as I had enormous fun with the wedding yesterday... not to mention a lightbulb for one of next year's books.)

I actually had some post yesterday, yay. Ray Wilson’s “Live and Acoustic” arrived. Superb. His voice is just gorgeous (and, as I said, he’s a bit of a babe). Just to give you a flavour, here’s ‘Not About Us’ on YouTube. Listen to the lyrics as well – lightbulb stuff. I’d also recommend his MySpace page for more music - http://www.myspace.com/raywilsonmusic (I really like ‘Lemon Yellow Sun’).


3 comments:

Jan Jones said...

(((((hugs)))))

Diane said...

We had post yesterday too. You'd never know there was a backlog, though. I expected a heap.

Hope you're ok. Already "chatted" to DH.

I have news ...

Unknown said...

We had post, too.

Hope you're ok after you-know-what. Lots of hugs being sent.

Oh yes, Diane definitely has news. :o)