Today has been a rather nice skivy day; on 1 January my family likes to go to the sea. This includes Archie (our springer spaniel - if you follow me on Facebook, you'll know that we lost Byron in October 2015 at the age of 14 1/2 and welcomed Archie into our house a month or so later). So today we went to Wells-Next-the-Sea, which is probably my favourite place in the world.
(I would have posted a photo here, but Blogger is not playing nice!)
What's happening in my world this week:
- Work - proofs of Reunited at the Altar (aka M&B 80 - a True Love romance); and writing M&B 81, a medical romance set in the emergency department
- Workout - starting back at the gym (this will come hard after a few weeks off with lurgy and life getting in the way
- Life - taking son back to uni at the weekend (it's been lovely having him home over Christmas and I'll really miss him - so will Archie!)
- Reading - Rosie Hendry's 'East End Angels'
- Cookery experiments - Isa Chandra's red pepper macaroni 'cheese' (link over here at her website) - we enjoyed it but I'd add a second pepper, and swap the herbs for some red chilli
Have a nice week!