Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Current work: PM job
Listening to: Anna Nalick, Wreck of the Day

DH carved our pumpkin last night. Will try to get a pic tonight when the candles are in. It’s HUGE, which delighted the kids. They’ll be off trick-or-treating tonight, and it’s DH’s turn to go with them. (Plus my cough has reached horrible hacking stage… so I’d rather stay in.) Have spoken to the restaurant about Madam’s cake. Now I just need to get some last-minute bits (e.g. sparklers for said cake and Sunday’s), tomorrow morning.


Am feeling pretty bleugh (the cough is getting to me, and I must look rough as I was told at school to go home to bed).

6 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Has your dh discovered the patterns for pumpkins at Pumpkinlady.com? My three used hers to inspire their creations. My two boys put their Warhammer modelling skills to use as they craved out dragon flies, ravens and raccoons.
I hope your cough gets better soon!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. Is a day in bed completely out of the question? If at all possible I'd hit that duvet-- you're going to need all your strength for a weekend of partying!

Jan Jones said...

Haven't carved my pumpkin yet, but I've posted pics of last year's one on my blog.

Do look after yourself, Kate.

Unknown said...

I hope you're soon feeling better. I know it's a lost cause but I think you should heed India's advice and hit the duvet.

Melissa Amateis said...

Mmmm. He's yummy! (Better than candy!)

I'm going to be handing out the candy tonight since hubby is taking the kids around. :-)

Kate Hardy said...

Michelle - too late for this year but I will mention to son for next year :o)

India... yeah... day in bed was out of the equation.

Jan - lovely pic from last year's.

Shirley - I am indeed a lost cause. (Am going to have an early night tonight, though. With Charlie Sheen - on DVD, that is...)

Melissa - he certainly is :o) - enjoy handing out the candy, and I hope you're better than I think Diane will be *g* (I had one but it made me cough, so I'm being good... but not through will power!)