Thursday, September 30, 2010

where’s the week going?

Current work: Capri medical romance/ special project for M&B
Listening to: Daughtry (first album)
Reading: next on TBR

Time seems to be whizzing by at a rather frightening rate. I’m sort of settling down to work – more so since lovely editor called yesterday to ask me to work on something. (Not third revisions. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I really, really don’t want that.) Can’t talk about the project, but I’m enjoying it and it was an opportunity I just couldn’t pass up – even though I’m behind with my work, I’m busy and I’m still a bit stressed over the situation last week. It’s good to have something nice happen. (Hopefully That Situation has calmed down a bit now, though I’m still keeping an eye on things.)

4 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Glad you are more upbeat, ((hugs))

Lacey Devlin said...

Ooo a secret project ;) I'm glad things are looking up. Time is wizzing by! Today I went to the shops and the Christmas decorations have their own section again. Yes it's that time already!

Caroline said...

Like Lacey says - Secret Projects - I would be no good at these as it's a well known fact in my family that I couldn't keep a secret even if I was paid to do so! Glad you are feeling a bit upbeat today. Caroline x

Kate Hardy said...

Jan - thanks. It's definitely been a better week.

Lacey - LOL, I'm such a tease. And yes, the Lindor reindeer are back, yay! (Oh, wait. New diet starts Monday. Hmm. Kids might be up for sharing a reindeer over the weekend.)

Caroline - oh, bless - a bit like my daughter! "Mummy, we bought you xxxx for Christmas today..." when she'd been shopping with her dad. (He would've been so upset, had he known, because he'd tried to find a surprise.) And thanks, I'm back to normal Pollyanna today.