Tuesday, September 28, 2010

free books

Current work: Capri medical romance
Listening to: Daughtry (first album)
Reading: next on TBR

It’s Tuesday afternoon already? Ouch. I need to be head down and stuck in to the book as I lost a fair bit of ground last week (and this week so far has, um, been more of the same). I really hate chasing my tail the whole time instead of being uber-organised and full of energy, but that’s the way life is right now. A really tempting opportunity came my way yesterday (going back to being a school governor) but, as DH pointed out, I’m already overloaded and taking on more work is not sensible. Kids agreed. And I guess they’re right.

Anyway. Right now my head is elsewhere. So, instead of writing a proper blog, I’ll give you a link to a site with free e-books (legitimate, NOT pirated – take the rant as read) from Mills & Boon. Enjoy :o)

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

Well you can't say no to that ;)