Tuesday, January 15, 2008

in threes

Current work: Med duo
Listening to: Josh Groban
Reading: Liz Fielding, A Stranger’s Kiss (bit of self-indulgence on my part as I enjoy her books so much!)

They say that good things happen in threes. On Friday evening I booked our holiday (we’re going to Derbyshire for a week in July/August –a lovely cottage in the middle of nowhere, and yes this does mean that I’m going to be writing a Peak District medical romance in the summer). Sunday evening I had some very, very nice news (am waiting for the go-ahead to talk about that – will be soon); and yesterday I met my new accountant, who is very nice and straightforward and efficient.

Other than that, I’ve paid my tax bill, visited my dad (who was very reasonable about my visiting hours – though we’re still waiting for this case conference and the care package MUST be in place before he comes out – and I must say, I feel much brighter for only doing two hours instead of four yesterday), made some arrangements to do with my nice news from Sunday (yeah, yeah, I’m such a tease), and even managed five minutes on the piano. (I could have my music lessons back next week, oh, bliss…)

2 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Kate, I'm getting worried about you. You didn't mention work in that post at all! :)

Kate Hardy said...

That's because the chief ofd the Slowing Down Police has been leaning on me ;o)