Friday, January 04, 2008

busybusy

Current work: Med duo
Listening to: Bach
Reading: Louise Allen, A Most Unconventional Courtship (this is a cracking read – excellent characterisation, hero and heroine both very likeable and there are a couple of secondaries that I think deserve a book of their own)
Steps yesterday: 4,777 - another biting east wind. Will be braver today. Dog needs a walk, whether he likes it or not.

Busy with book. Busy sorting out a couple of things on my new website design (this book needs to be finished before I even start thinking about coding, and it’s going to take a few days as I’m switching a lot of things round. My web designer is brilliant, though, and has given me a quick CSS lesson as well as doing me a gorgeous design and a shell template).

Very relieved that we have no snow. Still doing an anti-snow dance here; am very wussy about driving in the stuff, after my nasty experience the other year. OK, so I got the first scene of a book out of it – because novelists never waste life experience –but it was still very scary.

Back to book now so I can make progress before the children wake up. (Back to proper routine on Monday…)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Your anti-snow dances are far outweighing my snow dances. Looks like the threat's gone for now. We have rain forecast for the next 4 days.

I've been rebuilding my website too. The link's now on my blog, even though it is still under construction.