Thursday, March 24, 2011

how to blog…

Current work: new Riva (which is at the stage where I think it's never going to sparkle - if my lovely ed emails me today to say "how's it going?", I think I'd better fib and say it's fine. It will be fine by this time next week, but this is all part of the process... kind of like the stage in cake-making where the mixture looks curdled and you think this is going to be the worst lemon cake in the world)
Listening to: Daughtry
Reading: next on TBR

I am up to my eyes in deadline. So what am I going to talk about today? Especially as I blurted out my exciting news (well, it’s exciting for son and me, anyway) yesterday?

Actually, instead, I’m going to send you over to Talli Roland’s blog today for an excellent post about blogging itself (thank you, Talli, for putting things in perspective). You might like to wish her happy birthday, too :o)

And now I’m going back to work. Might have another cup of proper coffee first, as the one I made earlier was much too weak and isn’t waking me up. (And, as it's my one caffeinated drink of the day, I should know better!)

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Happy RIVA writing!

Talli Roland said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kate! :) Happy writing, and I hope you're having a great weekend!

Kate Hardy said...

Lacey - thanks :o)

Tally - pleasure! (and sorry for late response - deadliiiiine)