Saturday, October 23, 2010

à bientôt

I have finished the book and emailed it to my editor. (Sadly, this did involve a 5am start. I never sleep properly when I'm on deadline. Wide awake at stupid o'clock. I could do with a nap, but don't have time - I have a million and one things to do that were neglected this week for my deadline.)

Half term starts NOW, so je suis en vacances and I am SO NOT WORKING this week. (Well. Notes. Snippets. Don't really count, do they?) But am touching computer as I have photos to scan in and sort out a certain person's "these were your first 10 years" birthday album. (Quite scary to think she's about to hit double figures.)

Going to be v v v busy, but should also refill the well a bit. Research is involved... of which more next month (because half term ends on the last day of October) and I am spending this week with ma famille.

Have a nice week - à plus!

2 comments:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Enjoy Paris and your parties, lucky lady!

Liz Fielding said...

Have a wonderful week, Kate!