Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grease is the word...

London bound, this morning - and am not sure which of us is the more excited, littlest or me. This will be my first musical in the West End (I normally do serious drama, preferably Renaissance), and daughter's first ever West End performance. Dinner out (also in the West End), staying overnight at her godmother's, and then the Natural History Museum tomorrow. Plus complete and utter attention from me. Endless games of I-spy, Hangman and other paper games...

Actually, from the squeaks I can hear even without sound in and the 'Oh, pleases' from her brother, I'd say littlest might be the more excited. :o)

Back tomorrow (or possibly Thursday) with a full report. Hope your day is as nice as mine's going to be.

5 comments:

Nina Harrington said...

I hope that you both have a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

It sounds wonderful. Enjoy every moment!

Caroline said...

Hope you both have a fabulous day out. Enjoy! Take care. Caroline x

Jan Jones said...

Have a lovely, lovely time, the pair of you.

Kate Hardy said...

Nina - thanks, we did.

Shirley - it was fab, and we did - thanks!

Caroline - absolutely brilliant - thanks :o)

Jan - thanks, we did.