Wednesday, February 25, 2009

kissing, redux

Current work: Revisions
Listening to: Corelli
Reading: next on TBR pile

I’m busy with revisions. So, given that I was talking about the kissing ban last week, I thought I’d share this. (I have a very soft spot for this particular comic strip. Thanks to Diane for introducing it to me in the first place.) I wonder if this was what the dictators meant? (snort)

Actually, this one’s also worth checking out. It’s appropriate. Literary. (And make sure you pick up the hidden goodies. You need to move your mouse over the comic to get the author’s comments.)

I love the way this guy’s mind works.

Oh, and this one. And this is appropriate to a romance author’s blog.

Damn. Another half an hour when I should’ve been working and ended up... um... reading. This is limbering up, right?

No comments: