Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Good news

Current work: articles/nonfic/tinkering with new book outline
Listening to: Bach (also playing it, hence sore left fingertips!)
Reading: next on my TBR bookcase
Am definitely running short on time, so visited Dad last night with the kids (I feel bad about not taking him out to lunch on Weds, but a whole day out of a working week is a tad difficult when I already have two other days booked out for talks etc). Also took him the fleecy blanket we bought him at the weekend as he’s really feeling the cold; as Parkinson’s means less mobility, he really does need something to take the chill off.

Head from my ed this morning – she loves the revisions. So Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion will be out in May 2009 in the UK. (Have updated my website, so if you want to know all about Luke/see the new recipe… you know where to look.)

And my Norway book has the green light, so am a happy bunny right now.

I’ve also been invited back on the ‘Ladies at Lunch’ slot with lovely Graham Barnard and Karen Buchanan. If you want to tune in, it’s on BBC Radio Norfolk, 12 noon, 17 October.

7 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Well done! And I hardly dare ask... With the reindeer or without?

Kate Hardy said...

Officially, without.

But, given the changes my ed wants, I can see exactly where I can sneak in a reindeer.

How bad can I be? But, hey, my hero has a *normal* occupation, this time. So that gives me leeway, yes? :o)

Jan Jones said...

Well, of course it does! I don't suppose it's a Christmas book, is it...?

Anonymous said...

I say sneak the reindeer in!

Kate Hardy said...

Don't think so - depends on the schedule, but could be an October book.

Kate Hardy said...

Lou - I plan to :o)

Kate Hardy said...

Lou - I plan to :o)