Thursday, February 04, 2010

endings, endings, endings

Current work: Revisions
Listening to: Bach (my David Russell CDs arrived, yay)
Reading: next on TBR

The emergency dentist yesterday was really sweet – and, most importantly, didn’t hurt me. Seeing my dentist next week to discuss how we deal with it. (If it’s the e-word, which was mentioned scarily yesterday, then she’ll have to send me to the sedation clinic. Wussy, yup: after the nightmare dental trauma, I can’t do it any other way.)

Mega-foggy school run this morning. But useful because Bach helps me think, and hopefully if the revisions work properly today (no dental distractions and stressing), by the time I reach the last chapter I will have settled on which of the three alternate endings fits best. (Why do I get the feeling that this one’s going to second revs?)

Oh, and ending on a good note – my lovely agent likes the first three chapters of the new med. I’d quite like to get back to that one…

And so to work.


Caroline Storer said...

Glad the dentist was ok! Caroline x

Shirley Wells said...

Glad the emergency dentist was nice enough. But oh, the e-word. Yikes. Fingers crossed it isn't mentioned next week.