Tuesday, January 20, 2009

twice the pleasure…

Current work: nonfic and Modern Heat
Listening to: Corelli
Reading: next on TBR

Busy on deadlines today – but remember that blog piece I talked about writing for my editor, on what it’s like to write for two different lines? It’s up at I Heart Presents right now if you want to go and take a look. And later today (don’t ask me when exactly, because US time zones are complicated and I can never work them out) there will be an exclusive extract of The Greek Doctor’s New Year Baby.

And tomorrow I’ll share the review I promised. (And I might just have some new pics...)

2 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

I noticed while wasting time net surfing today---Antonio Banderas has a new fragrance for women out now. I thought of you and giggled as soon as I saw it (after reading your presents post!)

Kate Hardy said...

Judy - what a lovely thing to discover :o) Thanks for telling me; I must go and check it out.