Current work: MH duo book 1
Listening to: Kathryn Williams
Reading: thinking about the next on my TBR pile (got caught up in research last night)
More nice post: cover flats for my US August release, One Night, One Baby.
And a few little facts to amuse you (well, they amused me). Feel free to add more in the comments – although I’m not in need of distraction right now, I do enjoy this sort of thing.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter A? One thousand. (“One hundred and one” etc cannot be included because “and” is not a number.)
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- Polar bears are left-handed.
- In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- “Stewardesses” is the longest word typed only with the left hand.
- A dentist invented the electric chair.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- The “sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.