Thursday, November 01, 2012

special day

Current work: new Cherish (aka M&B #55)
Listening to: will be various dance games on X-box Kinect…
Reading: Raeanne Thayne, Blackberry Summer (will be getting the rest of the series as soon as my Kindle arrives); Lizzie Lamb, Tall Dark & Kilted (lovely debut)

Twelve years ago today, my youngest arrived in the world.

She’s growing up into a lovely young woman – she’s bright, she’s kind, and she’s good company. And she’s still as smiley as she was in this pic, aged 5 months.


It’s also a special anniversary for me in my writing career – ten years ago today, my very first M&B was on the shelves (and eleven years ago today, I got The Call). Odd to think that I’m currently writing my 55th…

Today is more about birthday parties. And cake :o) Happy birthday to my littlest.

8 comments:

Heidi Rice said...

Ahh, she looks so cute and smiley, doesn't the time fly?

And congrats on your next 55 books Ms Hardy. You are amazing.

Nina Harrington said...

Oh wow.
So many reasons to celebrate. I hope that you have a lovely day. Nina x

Mary Preston said...

Such a beautiful picture. 55 is massively impressive.

Unknown said...

Aw, belated birthday wishes to your littlest. What a wonderful photo of her. I just love that smile. :)

Caroline said...

Posting late - sorry! But I hope you all had a great day - so many fab things to celebrate! Caroline x

Liz Fielding said...

Bless - she was a gorgeous baby. And a lovely young woman.

Katie said...

I don't comment all the time but I'm a regular reader and was just thinking yesterday - I haven't seen any Kate Hardy posts come through on my reader for a while. No pressure but just wanted to say hello and hope all okay with the blog!

Kate Hardy said...

Thanks, all - and sorry for being so late in replying. Just hopeless. Must Try Harder in future :)