Listening to: playlist for new book (Take That, Coldplay, Sheryl Crow, Bryan Adams – oh, this is a goodie)
Reading: Annie Claydon, Doctor on Her Doorstep (enjoyed, and LOVED the observatory scene)
Still being a bad blogger. Maybe I should drop down to twice a week…
So, this week. It’s been busy and yet not, at the same time. What have I actually done?
- Finished revisions – awaiting verdict and trying not to stress;
- Started new medical (note to self, sign that contract and get it in the post to Canada);
- Had guitar lesson (not to self, more practising required);
- Started learning the rumba at dance class;
- Haven’t done anywhere near enough exercise;
- Need to drag daughter into town tomorrow to get new school shoes because hers are falling apart and enough is enough – she’s put it off on the grounds that they’re comfortable, but the rain this week has meant she’s had wet feet most days (and this is my sensible child, sigh);
- Also need to buy collar for dog after yet another drop-and-roll incident, and he is in SO much disgrace;
- Discovered that the Mac 'magic mouse' is very finicky about batteries (note to self, in future have a spare pack of two different types and don’t wait until you’re down to the last two in the pack before buying new ones);
- And the usual 101,000 things that come with having a husband, two kids and a dog.
Tulips? They’re up now and looking fantastic with the purple edges. (They’re called ‘Shirley’ – waves to my mate and excellent crime writer Shirley Wells.) So I’ll leave you with a picture, and get back to work :o)