Monday, August 16, 2010

Big congratulations

... to Amy Andrews and Sharon Archer, who won the Romance Writers of Australia's Romantic Book of the Year for the short sexy and short sweet category respectively (and Sharon should be especially proud as it's her debut year).

If you want to go and say congrats, we have a thread on the Medical authors' blog here :o)

I have to admit that, even though I don't do Twitter (and I'm really not going to, because I think it would be a major timesuck for me - FB and blogging is enough!), I watched the news come in on Twitter, and it was just like being there at the ceremony. So thank you very much to the Aussie authors who took the time and trouble to make those of us on the other side of the world feel part of it.

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

Yay :) heading over to say congrats now