Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Where is the time going?

Current work: Medical (aka M&B #56)
Listening to: Beethoven
Reading: Cara Colter – The Cop, The Puppy and Me (enjoyed); Rowan Coleman, Dearest Rose (excellent so far)

Nearly a week since the last blog post. Apologies. It’s nearly a third of the way through the month. How did that happen?

What have I been doing? Um… watching all the Twilight series with my daughter (and my ed is going to say ‘ha, ha, ha – no,’ to something I pitched to her last week; as it’s blossoming in my head, I think I might write it anyway and see what happens). Shopping. Spring cleaning. The gym (have started my workout journal). Putting the finishing touches to my talk for Norwich Writers’ Circle next week (same day as parents’ evening, arrgh). Nagging son to revise (GCSE papers this week and in a fortnight). In other words, business as usual – busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

Mary Preston said...

The year is certainly off to a flying start.

Kate Hardy said...

Mary - but in a nice way :o)

Caroline said...

Ohh the food look(ed) yummy! Caroline x