Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Book 55 sold!

Current work: Medical Romance (aka M&B #56)
Listening to: George Harrison/The Calling at the gym
Reading: Eowyn Ivey, The Snow Child (enjoying) and Elizabeth Speller, The Return of Captain John Emmett (also enjoying) (former is my living room Kindle read and the other is bedside table!)

Thrilled to say that book 55 has gone through. Bound by a Baby will be out as a Harlequin Romance in the US in Sept 2013. (UK hardback is Sept but we don't have a paperback date yet.)

Busy day today with parents' evening tonight as well - and you know you've pushed it at the gym when you walk into the changing room afterwards and everyone looks at you and says, 'Wow, we can see you just had a really good workout.' I might've been a bit sweaty this morning... ;) Can recommend George Harrison for the cross-trainer. Kept me going nicely! Had a tough workout yesterday (running, then the stability ball with weights – that one was outside my comfort zone and I was very proud of myself afterwards, though I was sore this morning and really had to stretch).

What with Shakespeare at the weekend (with son and my BFF) and dinner out afterwards (with DH and daughter joining us), I think I’m on a roll this week…

3 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Congratulations!! 55 is such a major achievement.

Caroline said...

Yay! Go Kate. Congratulations on your 55th published novel, Kate. Caroline x

Kate Hardy said...

Thank you, Mary and Caroline xxx