My guest today is lovely Sarah Morgan, who writes the most brilliant Modern (Presents) and Medical Romances. She sold a couple of years before me, and I checked her first book ‘Worth the Risk’ out of the library enough times to make her take pity on me and send me a copy :) We went through a phase of writing about the same topics without realising, so there’s a joke between us about writing each other’s books (but I would kill to write men as gorgeous as hers). She’s one of the nicest people I know, and at RNA conferences I tend to share a house with her and Nicola Cornick. This means having civilised cups of tea and good biscuits, and – well, she’ll tell you about that. Though we’re not always that sober – there was an M&;B party where champagne was consumed and we took turns wearing my feather boa (yes, I do have one, and you’ll meet the person who gave it to me a bit later), and she was still finding tiny feathers days later…
And I arrived home yesterday from a week's research trip to discover that SARAH MORGAN WON A RITA!!!! (That's a huge achievement and I'm so thrilled for her!)
Anyway, over to Sarah.
5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT KATE by Sarah Morgan
1. She likes chocolate. Anyone who likes chocolate is clearly sane and has good judgement.
2. She knows how to laugh. I still remember the RNA conference at Greenwich when we were talking in the kitchen and laughed until our ribs cracked.
3. She writes lovely stories – I love her books!
4. She is generous to her friends. (Did I mention chocolate? Through the letterbox in times of need. Mmm)
5. She knows about technology so when I’m stuck I have someone to ask.
I could go on (and frequently do, to the dismay of my family) but this is Kate’s party and I don’t want to hog the dance floor……
So congratulations Kate! 50 books. Wow. I feel the need to lie down.
Thanks for inviting me here and to celebrate I’d like to offer a copy of my latest US release, Defying the Prince. Leave a comment below and Kate will pick a winner ☺
You can catch up with Sarah Morgan’s books on her website http://www.sarahmorgan.com/, follow her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sarahmorgan.author and Twitter at @SarahMorgan_