Wednesday, June 13, 2012

new cover – for my 50th M&B!

Current work: new book
Listening to: Take That
Reading: Louisa Young, My Dear I Wanted to Tell You (really enjoyed it)

Bit busy on Planet Kate (catching up with stuff, and doing work neglected by other people that has an impact on me. Not best pleased about that one, but whining about it will achieve nothing – it’s a matter of getting on with it, being polite and being very firm). The Kate Unlardy Project is going OK – I’m not seeing the change myself, but my personal trainer today says she’s noticed a change in my shape and she can see a definite change in my fitness. (And, hey, I managed 10 mins on the stepper on Monday. Couldn’t even do 5, three weeks ago.) But the big thing for me is the change in my confidence. I really didn't expect that as a by-product of getting fitter. Mens sana in corpore sano, indeedy.

Dance class tonight – we think we cracked the spin turn and the waltz last week (definitely the hardest dance), and am hoping we can remember it tonight!

But while I’m in a snowstorm (or, rather, my characters are), I’ll leave you with the cover of my UK August release, aka my 50th M&B :o) You may, um, notice some overexcitement in the coming weeks. I am planning a big blog bash… with guests… and giveaways… and… well, I love planning parties. This is going to be fun.

2 comments:

Natalija said...

Wonderful cover! The couple is hot & I really like the Trevi Fountain, too.

Kate Hardy said...

Thank you, Natalija! :)