Monday, April 05, 2010

arrivederci

Current work: FINISHED! (please don’t ask about the next deadline)
Listening to: Muse
Reading: Kimberly Raye, A Body to Die For (whoo, going to get the others in the series now as this was seriously GOOD); Jill Shalvis, Flashpoint (Jill’s always a reliably good read with a great heroine and a gorgeous hero)

Am highly relieved to say that the revisions are now done and off my desk – and hopefully that means they’re dusted and won’t come back to haunt me. (Worked out at 30k new stuff, sigh. And it’s a killer doing that in less than 10 days when I have meetings, dental appointments and more than the usual number of errands to run in the same timespace. Where is all my time going? There’s a black hole somewhere, and it’s not just the Muse album I’ve been overplaying.)

And I am off to scoff my entire body weight in gelati at La Serenissima. Full report next week. Oh, yeah, better go pack ;o)

Have a nice week – and I will leave you with a YouTube link to the wedding song for this book. (I might have mentioned this before. But I love this and now have to suck up to DH so he’ll get it for me on iTunes – as he did for another track I really, really like but don’t want the whole album. This one. Which just so happens to have been written in the place I’ll be exploring in a few hours’ time…)

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Have a great holiday Kate. Enjoy it - and no stressing about anything! Caroline x

Sharon Kendrick said...

Bon voyage....my fave Italian ice-cream is cassata - yum!

Nell Dixon said...

Have a wonderful time!

Katie said...

Hope you have a lovely holiday :-)

Michelle Styles said...

Have a great time. But then it is Venice and so I know you will!

Anonymous said...

30k NEW STUFF!!!
Good grief woman. That would terrify me.
You deserve a wonderful holiday even more than ever. :-)

Diane said...

Enjoy Venice, have a great time.

You'll get back to a Beautiful Blogger award over at my place. :o)

Liz Fielding said...

Have a lovely holiday, Kate. Much deserved. (I'll be following close on heels to bella Italia!)

Kelly Hunter said...

Hope you're having a marvellous time, Kate. Happy travels.

Kate Hardy said...

Thanks, all!

Caroline - I did, and no stressing :o)

Sharon - thanks. I can't remember the name of mine but it's the one made with Burano biscuits!

Nell - thanks, we did.

Katie - thanks, we really, really did (except for the very end!)

Michelle - thanks, and absolutely!

Nina - yep, and I'm home to silence, so I reckon I have second revs, sigh.

Diane - we did, thanks - and thank you for the award :)

Liz - thanks, and I hope you have a fab time too.

Kelly - it was splended, thank you!