Sunday, February 03, 2008

Your clue in the Modern Heat authors’ Valentine’s Treasure Hunt

Current work: TCVB
Listening to: various cello pieces
Reading: will decide my train book when I've packed…

Assuming you visited Nat yesterday (and if you didn’t, go back now!), I’m the next stop on the MH Authors’ Valentine’s Treasure Hunt.


I’m giving away a copy of Sold to the Highest Bidder (my March UK release, but you can get an early copy from the M&B website right now – click on the link in the sidebar to the left).

What you do is have a look over here to find out about the book (and you can read the first bit too, if you like), make a note of the answer to the question below, then head over to the next author’s blog to collect their clue. At the end of the month, send ALL the answers to win@allyblake.com and you’ll be entered in the draw to win all the books.

My question: in which part of England is Sold to the Highest Bidder set? (I’ll accept either the county or the city as the answer.)

Next stop from me is the lovely Ally Blake - and if you want to reminds yourself of the 12 fabulous books up for grabs, have a look at Sensational Romance. Happy hunting :o)

I will be back from London on Tuesday with a full report of the RNA awards lunch and LOTS of pics.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Have a great trip to London, and I'm sure everyone's just panicking as usual with this threat of snow. They're warning of a big thaw now ... I have yet to see the big freeze ... :o)

Anonymous said...

Pat says:

Just heard the brilliant fantastic news!!!! So happy for you.

You deserve it

Love and hugs
Pat

Trish Wylie said...

JUST HEARD THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS MY DARLIN!!! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE IN MY HOUSE!!!

Kate Walker said...

Wonderful news, Scary Kate - the best ! Sending you hugs and congratulations - and the BM sends one of his special hugs too

love
T'Other Kate

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations, Kate. Just heard that you won and am so thrilled for you. Debsx

Barbara Hannay said...

Congratulations on winning this wonderful prize, Kate! Hope you're celebrating madly. Love the title. V catching!!

Kate Hardy said...

Thank you, everyone. I'm so thrilled and excited (and I can't sleep!).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kate. I am an avid M&B reader, and have just finished reading "Sold to the Highest Bidder" - one of the privileges of being a Reader Service subscriber. I have always enjoyed reading your Modern Romance titles - keep up the good work!