Monday, March 16, 2009

Lovely start to the week...

Current work: fic and nonfic
Listening to: Corelli
Reading: various research stuff

Had a wonderful review from Julie at Cataromance for Surrender to the Playboy Sheikh:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Kate Hardy’s first Sheikh romance: Surrender to the Playboy Sheikh! A tender, poignant and moving tale that tugs at the heartstrings, Surrender to the Playboy Sheikh is an unmissable story of hope, redemption, second chances and destiny from a wonderful writer who never fails to write stories which keep you turning the pages late into the night!

See the rest of it here.

Thank you, Julie - you've made my week!

DH is back to work today, so I have a quiet house and - oh please, no interruptions - can concentrate on fiction today.

4 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Sounds like a fab review!

Liz Fielding said...

Great review, Kate. I'm reading it at the moment and I'm totally gripped!

Kate Hardy said...

Nell - many thanks :o)

Kate Hardy said...

Liz - so glad you like it, especially as it's the one I dedicated to you!